If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data or revocation of consent, please contact:
Frühschütz Lohngalvanik GmbH
Seeshaupter Straße 60
D- 82377 Penzberg
Telefon: (0 88 56) 80 24 933
3. USE OF OUR ONLINE OFFERS
You can basically use our online offer without revealing your identity. In this section of the data protection declaration, we explain to you when and in what context we process data when using our online offers, which offers from service providers and cooperation partners we have implemented, how they work and what happens to your data.
3.1 DATA COLLECTION WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITES
Insofar as you use our websites for information purposes only, i.e. you do not register or otherwise disclose information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our servers. When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to be able to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address of the user
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the request (specific page
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system of the user language and version of the browser software.
3.2 SAVE DATA
We store this data – in accordance with our data protection declaration – temporarily in the log files of our server for a maximum of 31 days. Storage beyond this is possible, but in this case the IP addresses are partially deleted or alienated, so that it is no longer possible to assign the calling client. The log files are not stored together with other personal data concerning you in this context. The legal basis for these processing operations is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Since the collection of the data for the display of the websites and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of our websites and the maintenance of IT security, you have no option to object.
Our hoster is https://www.1und1.de/Datenschutz
On our online offers you will find contact forms and e-mail links (mailto) that you can use to contact us electronically. In this way, we meet, among other things, the legal requirement to enable us to contact you quickly. If you use this option, we process your information for the purpose of answering the request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c GDPR and save them automatically. We delete the requests if they are no longer necessary and there are no statutory archiving obligations. We adhere to this data protection declaration.
3.4 EXTERNAL LEFT
Our online offer contains links to other websites. We have no influence on whether their operators comply with data protection regulations.
If you follow a link to one of these websites, please note that this website has its own data protection regulations and that we assume no responsibility or liability for their regulations.
Therefore, please also check their provisions and data protection declaration before you provide any personal data to these websites. We assume no liability for the content and provisions of linked websites whose operators we are not – although we carefully select all partners at the time of linking.
4. DATA SECURITY
We encrypt your data securely for all your inquiries and transmit it over the Internet using SSL encryption. We secure our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access and unauthorized changes. This is how we protect your data from access by unauthorized persons.
5. DATA PROCESSING – DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION ON DATA PROCESSING
5.1 SCOPE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We only process personal data if this is necessary to provide our online offers and services. Your personal data is collected and used regularly only with your consent or if the processing of the data is permitted by law or
6. APPLIED RIGHTS
If you process personal data, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR. You have the following rights towards us:
6.1 RIGHT TO WITHDRAW A PRIVACY STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
If the processing of the personal data is based on a given consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out based on the consent up to the revocation.
6.2 RIGHT TO INFORMATION
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal data concerning you. If this is the case, you can request information about the following information: the processing purposes; the categories of personal data that are processed; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed.
If possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration. the existence of a right to correction or deletion of your personal data or restriction of processing by us or a right to object to this processing. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (https://www.lda.bayern.de). PERSONAL DATA
If the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the origin of the data; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
We will provide you with a copy of the personal data that is the subject of the processing within one month of receiving your request for information. For all other copies you request, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If you submit the application electronically, we will provide you with the information in a common electronic format, unless you specify otherwise.
6.3 RIGHT TO CORRECTION
You have the right to request that we correct your personal data immediately if it is incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration.
6.4 RIGHT TO DELETION (“RIGHT TO BE FORGETED”)
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data immediately, and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing. The personal data was processed illegally. The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states.
- The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR. If we have made the personal data concerning you public and we are obliged to delete them, we take appropriate measures, including technical ones, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, in order to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you asked them to delete all links to this personal data or to copy or replicate this personal data.
THE RIGHT TO DELETION (“RIGHT TO BE FORGETED”) does not exist if processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing in accordance with the law of the Union or the member states to which we are subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to us;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR; for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right to erasure is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of this processing, or to assert, exercise or defend Legal claims.
6.5 RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the following conditions is met:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and you request that the use of personal data be restricted instead of being deleted;
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have objected to processing as long as it is not certain whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
If processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, this personal data – apart from its storage – will only be obtained with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important importance processed in the public interest of the Union or a member state. If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, we will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you also have the right to transmit this data to another person in charge without hindrance from us, provided that the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out using automated processes.
In exercising the right to data portability, you can have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability also does not affect the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”). This right does not apply to processing that is necessary for the performance of a task assigned to us, which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
6.7 RIGHT TO COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, e.g. the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (BayLDA), in particular in the member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the Processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
7. Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function. Find out more about data security in the context of Google Maps here: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
8. Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called web fonts, fonts provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer. Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com